Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tomorrow's gotta be better than today...

We've all had one of those days when it seems like it can't possibly get any worse, yet it never gets any better. That was my kind of day.

I have had a cold for the last 3 days, so I woke up not feeling too great for starters. And Rayelle and Cason fight all day long. I had some errands that I needed to run since I haven't left the house since Tuesday. And Aspen was super fussy all day. With everything mixed together, I just felt overwhelmed and stressed.

I hate days like this for my own sake, but even more for my kids. When I'm stressed out I turn into a beast that I don't recognize or like. I find myself yelling at these little people...my children that Heavenly Farther gave me, who don't even realize what they are doing is annoying or stressing me even more. They truly are innocent, beautiful little creatures who just want to have fun. And love me unconditionally.

And so I look forward to tomorrow...a new day where I get to start over. I get to try to be a better mom and a better me. Hopefully the universe is on my side.

But until then, I look forward to some good sleep.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Your day seems a lot like mine. I think there are always way more of these days than I would care to admit. Thanks for sharing, it's always good to remember that we cans start fresh tomorrow. I hope tomorrow goes much better for you! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that you had one if these says too! But I'm afraid that we just can't escape them sometimes. And yes...the days did get better!

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful Ashley!! Hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsey! You are too sweet :-)

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails