Saturday, August 17, 2013

Things I'm grateful for

It is so nice to just be able to sit back and count my blessings. Sometimes I can't even believe how blessed I am. And I know that most of the time I'm not as grateful as I should be. So I wanted to take this time to count my blessings and say "Thank you Heavenly Father".

1.my caring husband who works so hard to take care of our family
2.my beautiful children who remind me how fun exploring the world can be
3.my friends who listen and keep me sane when life gets overwhelming
4.technology that keeps me connected to the outside world and helps make life easier
5.other moms/bloggers who inspire me to be a better person and mom
6.a home that provides for our needs and is in a neighborhood we love
7.that we were able to get a bigger vehicle for our growing family and it's been running great
8.all the small things that make life great that I can't name right now because it's 1:48 in the morning and I'm tired.  :-P

Thank you Heavenly Father for taking care of me and my incredible family!

Pin It

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails