Such a sweet loveable little man. He is the cuddler that I wanted and didn't get with Rayelle.
I just wanted to make note of some of his tendencies that make him Cason.
· when he gets sleepy or is sad, he wants to hold hands...in his own unique way. He likes to stick his finger in between two of yours.
· he likes to randomly help clean...except for when you want him to.· he thinks it's especially fun to make random messes around the house.
· when he knows that he needs to say sorry, he will give hugs...since he won't talk.
· he loves to take care of Aspen.
· he consumes more dairy than any person I've ever heard of.
· he can also scream higher than must people
· he loves to hang out with me and Matt after-hours and watch movies and eat popcorn with us.
· he has a super cute and slightly mischievous smile
· he gets frightened at any loud sound or raised voice
· and anyone who knows him can feel his sweet spirit. He is such a softy and I love him for it! I'm so glad he chose to join our family!Pin It