Friday, June 1, 2012

Rayelle's Puppy Chow

We were having friends over not too long ago and they were in charge of bringing a treat if they wanted one.  But it can be hard to fix treats for Rayelle because of her food allergies.  So I figured I would make her a treat because we always just give her the same cookies whenever Matt and I have a treat.

Puppy Chow was the choice that came to mind.  Not sure why..
But I found a recipe and headed to the store.

It turned out yummy!  I didn't realize that it would be so easy to make.  It is very messy but worth it.  And of course, she loved it.  She shared it with her friend who came over who has celiacs also.  


I made only half of the recipe though.  And I think I ate more than Rayelle did.  Oh well ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails