Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Homemade Sazon

So, I've been into making things homemade lately.   It all started because I think making certain things is more budget friendly.  Now, it's because I've been learning about the chemicals and stuff that are added to processed foods.  It's pretty disgusting when you actually do the research!

The last time I made Puerto Rican Beans and Rice I used my last packet of sazon.  So I decided to find a recipe to make my own.  If you look hard and long enough you can find a recipe for ANYTHING!



Add 1 Tbsp of each:

salt
ground black pepper
garlic powder
ground coriander
cumin
oregano
paprika

Then just use 1 1/2 tps of homemade mix per packet of Sazon that you would normally use.



I love how easy and very inexpensive it is.  And It's just pure natural herbs and spices!

No  msg - which in the main ingredient!
No yellow 5
No Tricalcium phosphate (anti-caking)
No red 40




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!


    Feel free to surf to my site ... WEight Lifting VS Cardio

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do
    not mind. I was interested to find out how you center
    yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
    I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

    my blog post :: http://www.wellki.com/fitness/fitness-tips/3894-lifting-cardio-finding-balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
    Extremely helpful information particularly the final phase :) I care for such information much.

    I used to be looking for this certain info for a
    very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Stop by my webpage; remedy for joint pain

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails