Monday, June 18, 2012

Bento Lunch #1

Today I made Rayelle's first bento style lunch.

I've been excited about them for a few months now.  I came across some pics one day when I was just surfing the web.

Here are a few website I've found that I thought were really great.

I browsed through the pics on these blogs and fell in love!  I was so inspired!  When lunchtime rolled around today, I walked into my kitchen and was actually excited to fix lunch.

I know it looks empty, but she's only two years old.
*cucumbers
*carrot sticks
*gluten-free corndog muffin
*cheese


I also love seeing the pics people put post with all the fruits and veggies.  Eating more fruits and veggies is something that Matt and I have been working on as a new year's resolution.  And we do really well at it I think.  But more motivation/inspiration keeps me on track.

I want to get to the point where I can make cute shapes and pics out of the food.  But I'm just starting out so  I'm not going to overdo it.  Slow and steady.  Don't want to wear myself out before I get going.

I ended up eating tuna salad on a whole wheat wrap with a carrot.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails