Friday, June 22, 2012

Bento Lunch #5


I know, I know.  I need more color in her fruits and veggies.  But I don't have anymore frozen corn right now.  And she finished the strawberries yesterday.  

But she loved this lunch anyways.  She gobbled up the ham rolls first.  Then the grapes.  And then her green beans.

Kindda strange though, she initially asked for cheese when I started preparing lunch, then she never even touched it.  Oh the mood of a 2 year old.  

She is so cute because whenever she eats, she usually pulls up her shirt and tells us that it went in her belly.  Gotta love their personalities.  :)

I ate leftover pasta from last night and a banana.  

I'm excited to share our dinner with you that we are having tonight.  It's going to be an amazingly delish salad.  That post coming soon.   

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails