Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bento Lunch #3

I got to pack Matt his first bento today.  He said he thought it was cute.  
 *burrito
*pb & nutella sandwich
*straeberry granola bar
*grapes
*leftover sweet potato fries
*yogurt peanuts
*apple

And then I fixed Rayelle's at lunchtime.  I dug out my cookie cutters this morning.  They were in the very back of my very deep and packed under-stairs closet.  I had to pull almost everything out because they were in the back box.  But at least I got to organize the boxes and now I have more room in there.  (to just bury the box even more?)

I cut Rayelle's sandwich and cheese into hearts which was a big hit.  She got her high pitch voice out and said "a heart!"  So worth the little bit of extra effort.
And I have a strange toddler who likes salad so she got a little one.  I'm not complaining by any means, it's just that you don't come across that too often.
*ham sandwich
*cheese
*orange
*salad w/ carrots


 By the look of this smile, I'd say that she liked her lunch.  She ate the sandwich and cheese first.  I think it's because they were shaped like hearts.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails