Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bento Lunch #2

Day two of bento lunches and I even got my own today. :)

We had a very busy afternoon and needed to pack our lunches today.  We had to run to the grocery store, then drop by the house to put the cold stuff in the fridge, then headed to the library to return and pick up P.E.R.C. materials, then hang around for summer program story time.  Which meant that we were out for just over four hours.  It might not seem like a lot of time, but when you have a baby and a toddler, it feels like FOREVER!

So here is what we pack to keep us fueled.

Rayelle had the top box:
*cooked hotdog w/ ketchup
*cheese
*freshly peeled peach
*carrots
*cucumbers w/ ranch

My box:
*tuna salad on whole wheat wrap
* mozzarella string cheese
*apple
*carrots

Rayelle ended up eating her's when we got to Wal-Mart while sitting in the cart.  She always gobbles up the carrots first.  Then I ate mine while I drove home to drop off the groceries.  Rayelle helped me eat my apple though.  Some days it seems like she just can't get enough food!

I found out where our cookie cutters are, so I'll dig them out of our storage shed and hopefully get to use them soon.  I even packed Matt a lunch this morning to surprise him...just to find out that he already packed it!  I guess he can just use the one I packed tomorrow.  Maybe I'll cut his sandwich into a cute shape to surprise him ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails