Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mini Egg Frittatas

I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but I love omelets!
I'd make one everyday if I didn't have to take the time to chop the ingredients, whip it together, cook it, then wash all the dishes.

Then I came across this recipe on Pinterest and the light bulb turned on.
I made three times the recipe and froze them in Tupperware.  They are so delish!  


I put diced ham, green peppers, onions, and cheese in mine.

I've been eating two of them for breakfast with a smoothie.  The high protein mixed with the fiber in the fruit fills me up until lunch.  I used to snack in between but I don't need to with this.  Then for lunch I don't eat as big a meal as I used to either.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails