Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

I'm always excited to try a new recipe.  So these weren't too bad.  Our company thought they were yummy.  It just wasn't what I was comparing them to I guess.

I used this recipe for white chicken enchiladas on Sunday because it looked so yummy!  And I've had white enchiladas before and they were yummy.


So here's what you''ll need:

1 8oz container sour cream
1 8oz container plain yogurt
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 4oz can diced chiles
12 four or corn tortillas
1 cup shredded cheese
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1/4 cup green onions

heat oven to 350*.  Spray 13x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In medium bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, soup, and green chiles.
Spoon about 3 tbsp of mixture down center of each tortilla.
Using 3/4 cup of the cheese, sprinkle each tortilla with cheese, chicken, and green onions.
Roll up, place in baking dish, and spoon remaining mixture over tortillas.
Cover with foil.  Bake 25 - 30 minutes.
Remove foil.  Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake uncovered about 5 minutes.



I thought the enchiladas could have used more flavor.  They tasted kindda bland.  But not bad for someone with a more sensitive palate.  I might use this recipe again and just add more seasoning.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails