Friday, April 27, 2012

Mini Gluten Free Meals (part 2)

Going along with my Mini Gluten Free Meals (part 1) post, I've also made a few other freezer meals for Rayelle.


This is gluten free mac & cheese.  You can just use any mac & cheese that you like.  I made it on the stove top as the box directed.  Then put it in foil liners in a muffin pan.  I added some ground flaxseed because there is practically no fiber in the rice noodles.  And added some shredded cheese to the top.  

After the mini meals have cooled down completely, I put them in large freezer bags and popped them in the freezer.  Then I just pull one out for lunch or dinner and microwave for 1 minute.  Then it's ready for Rayelle to enjoy!


I also made her some chili.  She has been loving chili these days and she can't eat a whole by herself.  So I opened it up and put it in muffin liners in a muffin pan.  I added cheese to the top and baked it.  We used Hormel brand because it is the only gluten free brand I saw.  She loves it!



I added these pics because they were pretty.  These a couple of Ray's lunches that enjoyed this week.
I found summer sausage on clearance for $1.  So we've been enjoying that around here.

Summer sausage, cucumbers, Cheese

Summer Sausage, Mango, Cheese


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails