Tuesday, February 1, 2011

She's a Walker!

I can't believe that my little baby is a walker now!  The week that she turned 1 year old, she started walking.  And she refuses to let either myself or Matt help her.  If we try to hold her hands or arms, she pulls away or goes limp and falls to the ground.  So she is very independent.  I suppose that will be something to be proud of later in her life.  :)  But I just wanted to share a few pics and videos of all her cuteness today.


Every night we all brush our teeth together, and tonight I guess Rayelle decided to use Matt's toothbrush instead of her own...but the problem is that Matt was already using his!

We usually watch a movie every weekend, and Rayelle LOVES to sit on Matt's lap and eat popcorn with us. We always pop our own on the stove wit h a special pan we have.

These are evidence of what Rayelle likes to do in our bedroom when we aren't looking.  But she got busted this time :) 


She is so sweet when she sleeps!  She naps best during the day when we wrap her up and lay her on the couch.  I think she likes to be able to hear the background noise of what I'm doing. 

I'll have to upload the videos later because it wont let me right now...but look forward to it!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Ashley! I can't believe Rayelle is walking already : )

    I love that idea about the organizing I didn't know the organizing junkie was doing that. I love her blog, I will have to check it out. It sounds like you are making a lot of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe she takes naps on the couch and doesn't roll off. I love the comparison between the sleeping and "busted" picture. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails