There is a blog that I follow called Organizing Junkie. I am absolutely in love with it! Everything that she has to say in a precious jewel. She has great advice...and she motivational too. But this year she has started a weekly process call 52 Weeks of Organization. And every week she goes through and gives a new step to getting your home organized. Amazing!
So I'm going to participate in the 52 week process and keep track of my progress on my blog. Hopefully it goes well and I can get my house in order. Especially since we live in a small 2 bedroom condo. And we want to be able to stay here for a little while longer since the mortgage payment is so low...cheaper than renting.
Well, I have already started with a few projects and they went well. I just didn't think to take before/after pics. But I will try to remember for future projects.
Things I have already done:
- Cleaned and organized the kitchen pantry
- Cleaned and organized under the bathroom sink
- Cleaned and organized under the kitchen sink (actually Matt did this one)
- Cleaned Out Rayelle's room (which has previously been used as a storage room)
- Bought new storage drawers for Rayelle's toys since they have to stay in the living room (there is no room anywhere else)