Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chili-Pasta Skillet

     Another new recipe.  This time however, it was a main dish.  And I only tried it out on my husband, Matt.  But he loved it and I thought it was quite yummy too.

     Chili-Pasta Skillet was the famous recipe.  As noted in the cookbook, it is a subscriber favorite and low fat.  So I thought, "Hey, I should try it then!"  The only change I made to the recipe was that I added 8 oz. of noodles instead of 4 oz.  And I didn't have any elbow noodles, so I used shells that I had. 

(I hope there isn't a copyright law against this.  so just in case, shhhh...)


I know, raw meat, kinda gross.  But it is kinda pretty too.


Half way through...just mix and simmer for 20 minutes.


Voila!!!  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails