Monday, July 12, 2010

Mini History

     I have wanted to start a blog for a really long time now...and I finally have. I remember thinking when I was pregnant "I am not going to be one of those moms who start a blog just because we have a baby now" Well, I have since then realized what a neat opportunity a blog is.

     My family consists of me, my husband Matt, and our baby girl, Rayelle who is nearly 6 months old now. We also have a cat named Pinto and a fish named Sinai. We are a busy, yet happy little bunch.

     I am a stay-at-home-mom, (aka, homemaker). I feel so lucky that I get to be there for Rayelle everyday. I babysit a neighbor girl who is 13 months old, five days a week. Matt works for a company that does various online classes. Such as food safety, alcohol handlers permits, etc. So he gets to work from home three days a week and travels to Orem the other two.

     So instead of focusing my blog on certain things or activities, I have decided to just throw everything in. It will be like a journal of thoughts, family activities, hobbies, and whatever else I decide to post. (as long as it's not too personal ;)

     Welcome to my family, joys, trials, passions, and life...enjoy! Pin It

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails