Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How about a little chuckle?

     On Sunday, Rayelle and I were walking down the hall at church to go to the primary room (I'm a counselor in the presidency). Well on our way, I felt some force that kindda stopped me for a second. I looked around for someone who grabbed my clothes or something and didn't see anyone. Then I happened to look at Rayelle who was sitting on my hip and noticed that she had a fist full of something. At closer look, I noticed it was a handful of curly brown hair! There apparently was a little boy who was walking past us when Rayelle decided to grab hold! The poor kid just looked up at me with pleading eyes for help. I felt so sorry for him. He was a good sport about it though. :)

This is a pic of Rayelle pulling my hair at my brother's graduation.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails